CobaltCove - Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5x Server - Unable to delete homes

brizol

Cobalt Crew
Staff
What server are you on? (PvE-x5, PvE-x3)
5x

What is the bug? (Please try to give details)
Previously played on server. left for a few weeks to start again however my old homes are present but foundations are no longer present. wanting to delete them i type in chat /home delete home and i get the error
A syntax error occurred! you can only use the /home delete command as follows /home delete "playername|id "Name" removed the home location with the name 'name' from the player.

What were you doing when the bug happened?
sat in a new base.

Can you reproduce the bug?
yes everytime.

Do you have any screenshots or videos?

Any other information?

only works with the command - /home delete brizol "home name" pretty sure thats not how its supposed to be so letting you know.

Zilch

Cobalt Crew
Network Owner
Server Admin
What server are you on? (PvE-x5, PvE-x3)
5x

What is the bug? (Please try to give details)
Previously played on server. left for a few weeks to start again however my old homes are present but foundations are no longer present. wanting to delete them i type in chat /home delete home and i get the error
A syntax error occurred! you can only use the /home delete command as follows /home delete "playername|id "Name" removed the home location with the name 'name' from the player.

What were you doing when the bug happened?
sat in a new base.

Can you reproduce the bug?
yes everytime.

Do you have any screenshots or videos?

Any other information?

only works with the command - /home delete brizol "home name" pretty sure thats not how its supposed to be so letting you know.
That’s a new one for me. Try /home remove home. That’s the command I’ve always used.

brizol

Cobalt Crew
Staff
get the syntax error. its like the command thinks its coming from an admin but im not an admin if its just me thats getting it i dont care but didnt know if others were too so thought id let you know.