CobaltCove - Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AF: Batteries

Kana

What is your suggestion? (i.e - A plugin, a server change, etc)
What happened with the Batteries? Removed from Loot table? having done all kinds of raids/loot runs etc. haven't foudn a single Batt!

If it's a plugin, please provide a link.
-

What server is your suggestion for? (PvE-x5, PvE-x3 or All)
AF

Why do you think your suggestion would make a good change?
Bring it back!

IlInemesisIlI

Cobalt Crew
Map Maker
Server Admin
Hey there Kana! First of all, thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion here. As for the batteries, i can confirm that they are still a part of the loot tables for all base difficulties. Of course, the amounts you'll have a chance of finding them in will vary based on the base's difficulty. I do have to add, that with the vast amount of different items we have available in our tables, the chance of finding them could be trickier than other, more common items.

As far as the bots go:

Normal bots (the ones roaming monuments and the map, excluding bosses) have a chance to drop between 1 and 3 batteries.
Bosses should all be dropping 50 batteries every time you kill one of them.

If that is not the case, please report this in a support ticket in our Discord: there has been an ongoing bug where bots only dropped vanilla loot, including bosses. In that case, it needs to be looked at ASAP.