CobaltCove - Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Command to retrieve inventory upon death

FooDoo

What is your suggestion? (i.e - A plugin, a server change, etc)
- A command to retrieve the bag from the place you have died and move it to your position.

If it's a plugin, please provide a link.
- I believe it's a plugin, I will try to find it. It was on a PVE server played before, but it might be custom made.

What server is your suggestion for? (PvE-x5, PvE-x3 or All)
- I'd reckon for all, but I'm currently only playing on the x5 server.

Why do you think your suggestion would make a good change?

- For example, you had a great run in looting and currently on the other side of the map and the cause of death be either fall damage due to a miss-step, or something stupid like being killed by a boar, bear, etc. I would exclude bags within raid bases, as you know what you start.

Do let me know what you think of this.

Kind regards

Zilch

Cobalt Crew
Network Owner
Server Admin
Hey FooDoo.

As far as I know, this is not a public plugin and at this moment in time, we're not creating any more custom plugins until all other issues are sorted out. Very possibly in the future we will be able to do something like that.

FooDoo

Hi Zilch,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I thought so, I really couldn't find any plugin like it. And the server I used to play on did have a lot of custom plugins so I guess that was one of them.