CobaltCove - Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warzone Feedback

dogigniter

What is the general topic of your feedback?

Warzone - General Feedback

Can you share your experience with us here?

Generally very pleased with the new testing branch server. Is a slightly more challenging environment than 5x or 3x but not overly so. It is still fairly relaxed but has that tension that hooks people. I can still do what I want. zlvl is nicely set up and i would say needs no changes at this time. Sorry Z but the 5x and 3x its barely possible to gain any levels and its horrible, theres no sense of progression. they needed nerfing but not that much, warzone is a good middle ground for this. Loot is plentiful and probably still too many fuses from barrells but is better than at the start. Of course the shop needs a bit of ballancing and some rewards buffing but i know its a WIP

How would you like it changed?

I'd like to see mini/scrap decay reduced 3x (or 2x at most which i think has already been done). Understand if you want decay to remain on when in building privilege area at least 3x would give people a chance to repair them from day to day. Buff rewards for smashing crates, mining, chopping trees etc, mayb 5$ instead of 1$ ? I'd love if you could disable "auto disabling" on /bgrade , it's annoying. Possibly use warp plugin for raid and other custom monuments?